Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Im here in Huntington beach enjoying the weather. As for the name... Fiat 500 has to be the slowest car I ever own. Even slower the the civic I owned back in high school. But like I said, loving the car especially driving it by the beach.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks. Im here in Huntington beach enjoying the weather. As for the name... Fiat 500 has to be the slowest car I ever own. Even slower the the civic I owned back in high school. But like I said, loving the car especially driving it by the beach.
Welcome to the forums and Southern California Fiat ownership!

A little dollop of Magnaflow or Borla exhaust, and perhaps the Road Race Motorsports Timing controller would liven it up quite noticeably with no detriments, other than to your pocketbook. That being said, the Fiat produces many smiles inside and outside of the car without such mods.

Which model and color did you get? Manual or automatic?

Brandon (above) and I both purchased at OC Fiat, though mine was obtained by them from an Arizona dealership.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
As for the name... Fiat 500 has to be the slowest car I ever own. Even slower the the civic I owned back in high school. But like I said, loving the car especially driving it by the beach.
As 2wheels mentioned those mods will make it a very different car so lighten the wallet and broaden the smile!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got black sport with automatic trans. Yea, the car will lighten my wallet for sure... Already got my H&R springs and will install it when I get a chance this week. Also waiting to see the end result for RRM sri intake and timing controll combo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts