Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've only had this car for about two weeks and I'm already getting the itch to modify it, only problem being its a base model Pop. Good news is it only has 20k miles on the NA Multiair. If I wanted to get a little more power without going the turbo route where would I go? And how would I get past the 100 MPH limiter. I've sniffed around and everything seems to be pointing towards an ECU tune along with better cooling and airflow. I was also planning on changing out the suspension and wheels for something a little bit chunkier and meaner. All the best.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have exact same car. I find 2nd and 3rd gear pulls at 3500rpm+ is the only way to get any acceleration satisfaction and then it's quickly all over. Can get a couple short burst from lower speeds and it is just barely enough for some fun. To get the next jump would be Turbo or Abarth. I'm still adding intake and want exhaust for fun but not expecting any power increase. I'm trying to settle the suspension down on a budget and lots in here to help so far. Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts