Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The helmet manufacturer Nolan has come out with a special edition version of their N20 helmet. They basically took a plain N20 helmet and painted on a copy of the Fiat 500 on the helmet. Now if you don't want to take your Fiat 500 for a drive and just want to go via motorcycle. You can still sport your Fiat pride by wearing this helmet.

·
Registered
98 Posts
thats a pretty cool helmet. i dont think anyone on a sportsbike would wear one though. that helmet would look perfect with a vespa.

·
Registered
393 Posts
thats a pretty cool helmet. i dont think anyone on a sportsbike would wear one though. that helmet would look perfect with a vespa.
I don't think Fiat intended this for those that ride motorcycles. Ideally it's for fanatics or even people who wish to track their Fiat 500's and want a cool helmet

·
Registered
794 Posts
I like it- and it is a nice bit of not-your-normal bit of advertising and marketing.

And since I have a Vespa, I'll have to put this on my shopping list. As far as sport bike riders not wearing such a thing, I don't think that many NA sport bike riders wear open face helmets. I wear a full-face helmet on my Vespa in fact.

In Italy, there are a lot more naked sport bikes and they tend to wear more open face helmets, so I;m sure there will be plenty of fanatics there who decide it is the idea fashion accessory.

And hey, aren't there a lot of fanatics on this forum? I hope it's not just me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts