Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it'd be cool to have a centralized place that we could all introduce ourselves & our cars... Hopefully it will make it a bit "easier" for us all to get to know each other if/when we run in to each other!

I'll start.

I'm Brandon. 27 years old and live in the San Fernando Valley... This is picture of my fiancee and I (not pictured: 8 year old beautiful daughter).

My Sport (5spd) Mocha Latte...

·
Vendor
730 Posts
It was good to meet you Brandon!

Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to assisting you and the club.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Whats up Brandon! Sick *** 500!!! Im not an owner yet, but will be ordering the Abarth 500 in a few weeks :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm Jessika, mom to Mason (1) Tommy (10) and Zoe (13). Mike and I have been married for 3 years & he's a USMC. We have a 6 month old great dane puppy that just loves sticking her head out the roof of our new fiat. I'm teaching her to climb through the trunk and to sit on the back of the folded down back seat for her car rides. :)
In our fleet you will find the '12 500c Lounge, a monstrous '09 G8 GT & a '97 suburban.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's a shame, but my fiat is gone already.
There were a ton of cosmetic problems with the car I bought. I fought and won an unwind from the dealership. Now, I haven't been able to find a sweet enough deal from any other local dealers to get another.
I have a center stripe for sale if anyone needs one.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts