Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought my 500 auto really zoomed before but I just got it back from the dealer as there was software update for the automatic and what improvement big change. The shifts seem smoother and little quicker. It feels more powerful . I'm am happy with this upgrade. Also in sport mode the steering has little more weight to it feels better then before. :)

I am at the dealer now with my other 500 the 5 speed and there were no software upgrades for it. :(

·
Registered
765 Posts
Interesting, how do you tell what "version" your car is running. Wow, this feels weird...I need to know if my Fiat is a 500c or a 500.1c LOL:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, how do you tell what "version" your car is running. Wow, this feels weird...I need to know if my Fiat is a 500c or a 500.1c LOL:D
If your dealer is close you a can have them check to see if you have the latest update. I had my dealer check my 500 for loose bolts and that was how I found out about the software update.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Inthemovie, did you notice if it helped smooth the shifts between 1 and 2 in the semi-automatic mode? Mine always seems to have a delay when I shift no matter what I do, and it makes for a jerky ride in the lower gears.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts