Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a drive past the dealership to see if the new 500c had arrived yet. Unfortunately it hadn't, but I was blown away when I saw the number of shiny new Fiats parked out front! When I picked my car up in late March, there were maybe 20 in total on the lot. Today I counted well over 100!:eek:

They must be feeling pretty optimistic about sales.

I finally got a chance to see the Giallo and Verde Chiaro Sport models in person. Wow the car looks great in those colours. I still prefer my Azzurro/Brown though.:p

I counted 9 Azzurro models on the lot, most were sport models. Only one with brown interior like mine, but it was an automatic (boo). ;)

Also I noticed most of the sport models were running Pirelli A/S tires rather than the Continental tires that came with my car.

Here's a good example of a Mocha Pop compared to a Sport.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
that one picture really makes me chomp at the bit for my Verde Chiaro 500C.

I plan on lowering it a little and adding 17s. I am about 5 seconds from submitting my order to tire rack. hehe. I need to wait til the car arrives.

·
Registered
393 Posts
those fiat 500 pictures are amazing, such a wonderful sight, seeing so much 500's all in one place and each one being different.

Too bad you didn't get closer to snap some interior pictures, curious to see the interiors on all the different 500's on that dealer lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts