Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
looks great, very clean. How are the brembos compared to stock ? obviously way better, but was it a worthwile mod?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks great, very clean. How are the brembos compared to stock ? obviously way better, but was it a worthwile mod?
For me, I attend and participate in car events with my buddy's shop. So I try to dress my car up a bit and show my car off as well. it may not be the fastest in the "go" dept but I think I might be in the stop dept. As for worthwhile factor, It wasn't too bad as some may think, I'm sure others would spend that on an intake, exhuast, ECU tune AND springs. But I plan on doing a lil more to my Bella even if it's going to be slower than an Abarth, the uniqueness will set it apart. stay TUNED ;)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BETTER! Thanks, so much easier to see them now, such a deep red, love the rims but I am after the lightweight option and think I have decided what route to take to achieve that finally.
Thanks. Yeah lightweight would have been nice, I really wanted the OZ Leggendas in white. But the deal on these were too good to pass up plus 4x98. Be careful with the other OZ's they will require wobble bolts.

Really like your wheels!
Thanks. They seem to fit the way the car is modded.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Although it will require wobble bolts I am pretty much decided on the OZ rims since they are about the lightest rim I could locate, with such little power the more weight I can shed the better.
Yeah the 15 LB weight range is great but not sure I like the idea of using wobble bolts

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Yeah the 15 LB weight range is great but not sure I like the idea of using wobble bolts
13.8lbs and I was a bit concerned but I think it will be ok, if I find reason enough not to risk it then I suppose I will go another route but I really really want to eliminate weight and this seems to drop a fairly good amount, custom exhaust will also drop a little as well. Made in Italy is also kinda cool!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm using wobbles and have been for the last 8000 miles on this car. No issues.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@ tweak, if you source some wheels from Europe, their OZ selection comes in 4x98. I've done some research and found some, I will need to look up my bookmarks for them

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
@ tweak, if you source some wheels from Europe, their OZ selection comes in 4x98. I've done some research and found some, I will need to look up my bookmarks for them
Not sure if it'd be worth the added costs and Pickles hasn't been Pickled after 8,000 miles so I imagine I'll be fine. Thanks though, if you happen across them I'll take a look.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not sure if it'd be worth the added costs and Pickles hasn't been Pickled after 8,000 miles so I imagine I'll be fine. Thanks though, if you happen across them I'll take a look.
true. plus if you decide with 4x100 you have a better selection for wheels

1 - 20 of 39 Posts