Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a custom magnaflow exhaust that will be up for sale. It sounds great and for sure has given me a few more hp. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is I'm waiting on a dual outlet exhaust that clementes 4 play autosports will be getting in. He sold me a few weeks. So once I get that installed I will be selling this one. This is a full cat back. Middle
Pipe replaces the stock middle muffler with a straight pipe and the rear section with a magnaflow muffler and tip. It sounds great, not too loud and not at alll ricey. Piping is stock size (2.25) which keeps it from sounding like crap but still
Frees up some power. I'll be looking for 275 plus shipping. Will have pictures and videos up later tonight!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting the link. The first video in that thread is with a resonator. You have to scroll down until you see the other link. That is without the middle resonator ( the way it will be sold)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Shipping to Ontario? How many pieces? Are the pieces clamped or flanged?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys, sorry for not getting back to you. After seeing all the current pricing on exhausts and hearing a bunch of clips, mine ( not to sound like an ***) sounds the best to me and it only costed me $350 for a full cat back so I think Im going to keep it and maybe just replace the cat with a test pipe to free up more ponies.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Are you allowed to replace the cat so soon? I'd be careful about that.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we dont have any emmision laws here and they cant deny you warranty on anything except something emmissions related that would have to be proved it was my fault it failed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts