Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just wondering...? I want to show up one of these Fridays.
Sorry, I realize this post is almost two years old, but we just bought a couple of Fiats, a Sport and an L. Anytime you want to go just let me know. There's also a motorcycle meet at Hooters on Pines and University every Wednesday. It might be a good place to meet, chat about our rides and see some nice bikes too.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Friday April 25th, the Tower Shops was packed with customs and hot rods. Glad to see another Fiat there tonight finally. Thanks Danny for bringing your White Abarth. It was good to meet you and park the Fiats side by side for some Italian presence. Not sure the "rice rocket brigade" was very impressed but they'll get used to it. We're not much different than they are, just from another generation.

DSCN1515.jpg

Cheers,
George

·
Registered
552 Posts
Tower Shops meet has split in two and moved. The larger group is at the corner of University and Stirling Rd. in the Home Depot parking lot on Fridays. The other is out west but I'm not sure of the exact address.

George

·
Registered
552 Posts
Tower Shops meet has split in two and moved. The larger group is at the corner of University and Stirling Rd. in the Home Depot parking lot on Fridays. The other is out west but I'm not sure of the exact address.
George
This information is not correct. I went to the Home Depot corner of Stirling and University Drive, nothing. I went to the larger lot accross the street at Target (makes more sense), nothing again. I went to the old Tower Shops, nobody. The barricades are still in place but not one car. No idea where everyone went, I give up.

There is however a new Fiat Boutique in South Florida called 500 Corsa. They are located at 13230 SW 132 Ave Unit 1 Miami Fl 33186 #786-536-0140. They have most of the 500 Maddness items in stock with custom installation available. They are hosting a party on November 22nd at 1 pm with food and surprises. See you there.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Tower shops cruise in on University Drive has moved to the corner of Hiatus and 595. Theres a large parking lot with a Winn Dixie, the show is located right behind the Ruby Tuesday's. Went with my neighbor, he took his 63' T-Bird. We parked the cars and went for a bite to eat at the 595 Tap-n-Tavern where there was a live band and some good eats. There was a good crowd. Hope to see you there next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts