Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My understanding is spacers require cutting the two pins which help align the wheel. Are there any spacers which do not require cutting off the pins?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
they unscrew. are you wanting to leave them in? if you are just drill out a hole in the spacer big enough for it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I am really want is to be able to make the car as stock as possible before selling it several years down the road.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
what size spacer are you looking to get? the thread on the pin is pretty long so you may be able to mount the spacer using the pins. otherwise they come off real quick and as long as you dont loose them your good.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
They unscrew, I did them yesterday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If the depth of the wheel spacer is smaller than the length of the standard studs, the wheels used must allow for small cavities in the mounting pad of the wheel. If using wheels without cavities, the standard studs should be shortened so that they do not extend beyond the height of the spacer.

I had BONOSS wheel spacers 20mm on my car for almost 21,000 miles, with no issues whatsoever. They can customize the thickness and data that I want, so that I can install new tires with different data, and the customization time is very fast, just 1~3 days.

Here is an article introducing spacers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts