Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wat upp FIAT peoples .:: Just thought i would drop a quik thread in to show u for 1> if u havent seen the HUB with The MoMo Monte Carlo and now 2. My Sparco Quick Release i picked up yesterday .:

Rim Metal
Auto part Vehicle Car Wheel Engine
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel City car
Apologies 4 the not so nice quality.:: When FONNIXX made RIM who Blackberry, picture quality wasnt top priority >=]

ETU::

ps .. Rims are in .: Coilovers are in .: Will be on FRIDAY .; Hopefully . Busy week so we will all just have to Expect The Unexpected

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
The stock steering wheel does not mount to it, this is for Sparco or Momo steering wheels only, so that means the 500's cruise, audio, and horn controls are bye bye.

This is for show. And i guess anti theft of the car, but a high likelihood the steering wheel you are now toting around with you might get boosted. Bad day then...

Nice job on finding a kit that fits the 500 though. It's not always an easy task finding hub kit to retrofit a non-airbag wheel to an airbag equipped car.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
j get it with the quick release but Evil was going to see if there was a way to
just space forward the stock wheel for me. I'm 6"2 and if I put the seat where I want it the wheel is a stretch

Sent from my Argento 500
Not to rain on the parade, but I'd be surprised if it can be done. The airbag and wheel switches, as well as the steering wheel clock spring pose a problem when moving the wheel out.

And those parts are highly unlikely ever to be redesigned by the aftermarket considering their hi cost and limited volume of said modification. You might have to reconfigure the seat mounting location as an easier alternative.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Don't knock the autos, we have an extra gear you know,lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Loose an Airbag ... Big Deal : Loose my cruise control, Meh : Controlling ipod through steering wheel, Never liked it anyways : Thats what a Deck is for ;) And as for Zonker mentioning something about loosing Horn Controls ???? My horn works fine bro. :)

All these loses but so much gain in ETU ::

>=] And ya, Fiat49 : Difficulty noted on keeping the stock wheel and stretching it out , still looking into a few more things.; Not all hope is lost ... Zonker says it aint that eazzy but i say it aint that hard .:: u just gotta know where to look and who to talk to ;) Etu

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Is it street legal to disable, or in this case remove, a driver's side airbag?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts