Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Fiat 500 with no spare. Where can I buy the Spare Tire Kit. I see many posts about it, but nowhere to buy it. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Madness has them. Or did. I have one. You'll have to verify your year.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
If you find a spare tire kit. Make sure it’s for the 2013-2019 500’s. The 2012 ones, are a different mounting. None of them will work, on the Abarth.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 13' Sport and my wife has a 13' 500C Lounge. I had removed the spare tire kit from my Sport and decided to mount it on the wife's Lounge. I found out real fast that it wasn't a simple bolt on swap. I had to make an adapter plate to finish the job.
Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Machine Electrical wiring
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I have a 13' Sport and my wife has a 13' 500C Lounge. I had removed the spare tire kit from my Sport and decided to mount it on the wife's Lounge. I found out real fast that it wasn't a simple bolt on swap. I had to make an adapter plate to finish the job. View attachment 111381 View attachment 111382
I bet their built-dates are split. It was in the middle of 2013 that the spare-tire kit went from one style to the other. If you are curious, you can check with the VIN.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Ok. I started doing that. eBay has one for $230.00. I’m not going to pay that. I guess fiat is starting to discontinue parts? Not good.
Sounds like a fair price. I paid over $325 new.

Reactions: J.B.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That’s not bad price, considering the kit from a dealer is like $450.
I couldn’t find them at the dealer. I ordered from mopar, only to be told they have been discontinued. I only need the lifting kit. I have the spare tire and the jack. I ordered from an after market place only to be told that there not available. Both mopar and after market had them listed at $129.
I’m wondering if there going to discontinue all parts now that the car is ten years old.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Huh, are they discontinued? That's interesting.

Call moparonlineparts (or go to chat there, they are really helpful), they appear to have one.
This from mopar online parts. Similar response from all mopar parts house.

Hello,
Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, this part has been discontinued by Mopar and is no longer available. We will have it removed from the site.
Your order will be cancelled and full payment voided. Please allow a few business days for the void to reflect on your CC account.

Thank You,
Russ.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
This from mopar online parts. Similar response from all mopar parts house.

Hello,
Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, this part has been discontinued by Mopar and is no longer available. We will have it removed from the site.
Your order will be cancelled and full payment voided. Please allow a few business days for the void to reflect on your CC account.

Thank You,
Russ.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts