Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Fiat 500 with no spare. Where can I buy the Spare Tire Kit. I see many posts about it, but nowhere to buy it. Thank you.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Madness has them. Or did. I have one. You'll have to verify your year.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
There appear to be other parts needed as well. You may want to start looking in junkyards and checking car-part.com for recyclers.

·
Registered
13,605 Posts
If you find a spare tire kit. Make sure it’s for the 2013-2019 500’s. The 2012 ones, are a different mounting. None of them will work, on the Abarth.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 Fiat 500 with no spare. Where can I buy the Spare Tire Kit. I see many posts about it, but nowhere to buy it. Thank you.
I have a bran new Jack kit and new tire for sale $200.00. Terry 2017412409

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 13' Sport and my wife has a 13' 500C Lounge. I had removed the spare tire kit from my Sport and decided to mount it on the wife's Lounge. I found out real fast that it wasn't a simple bolt on swap. I had to make an adapter plate to finish the job.
Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Machine Electrical wiring
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I have a 13' Sport and my wife has a 13' 500C Lounge. I had removed the spare tire kit from my Sport and decided to mount it on the wife's Lounge. I found out real fast that it wasn't a simple bolt on swap. I had to make an adapter plate to finish the job. View attachment 111381 View attachment 111382
I bet their built-dates are split. It was in the middle of 2013 that the spare-tire kit went from one style to the other. If you are curious, you can check with the VIN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts