Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading through the Users Guide and Users Manual for my 2016 500e. It mentions Speed Adjusted Volume and Surround Sound settings in the Settings>Audio menu. My car does not have those two options. Is it part of a software update? The manuals also mention a Loudness setting. Don't see that either.
Talked to FiatUSA today and they say it should be there too.
Going in tomorrow to get my car taken out of Shipping Mode :mad:. I'll ask service about it then. I'd appreciate some insight on this first though.

·
Registered
552 Posts
You know, I went through a similar issue with our 500L. I finally gave up trying to convince the dealer it was a software issue. It's a strange mix this Fiat/Chrysler marriage where the engineers don't all speak the same language.

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
MENU

• Press the MENU button and one of the following options will appear on the Radio display. Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the options; use the left and right arrows to change a selection setting.
    • Speech Volume
    • Aux Audio Offset
    • Radio Off
    • Sat ID
    • SIRIUS® Telephone Number
    • System Reset
    • Speed Volume
    • On Volume Limit

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Smark. I press the menu button (the gear symbol) on the radio unit. I scold down to Audio, tap on that. The options I have are Equilizer, Balance/Fade, Auto-on Radio, Radio Off w/ Door and a greyed out AUX Volume Offset.
Am I not correctly following your instructions? image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must be misunderstanding something. Pressing the Menu button on the speedo only gives me the options in the pics I have attached. Nothing happens on the radio display. Do you have a 2016 500e or something different?
Thanks again. image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kirkp5560,
I have the same problem with my 2016 500e, no way to set the Speed Adjusted Volume. Did you ever get it resolved? I traded in a gasoline 2012 500 Sport and the Speed Adjusted Volume setting worked fine. Would love to be able to get this working in the new model.
floyd

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks Smark. I press the menu button (the gear symbol) on the radio unit. I scold down to Audio, tap on that. The options I have are Equilizer, Balance/Fade, Auto-on Radio, Radio Off w/ Door and a greyed out AUX Volume Offset.
Am I not correctly following your instructions? View attachment 86961 View attachment 86969

I have the same options as you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts