Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the set..will install tomorrow. Spendy but the amber and red have to go. Have red and amber LEDS for the nite Interesting the SPORT rear side marker lights are different than the POP or LOUNGE. It appears the fronts are the same between the SPORT and the POP not certain about the LOUNGE So in tooling that means 8 separate molds per car.....

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sweet! Can't wait to see them installed, where did you pick em up and how much?? If you don't mind...

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I want them! They will look good on my Blanco Perla, I've been trying to get rid of the color as well, and already have LEDs in place of the bulbs. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Gotta get me some of these

·
Registered
237 Posts
Bump it up! I wanna know where to get them too!!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I agree where is the OP? And im surprised with all our combined internet skills we can't find them on our own.
It'd be very sad to find they were created/cast custom and not currently an item we can buy...if the UK and US share these though I'd imagine they are out for the UK after how long the car has been sold there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm determined to find these. I've been searching via Google.UK and Google.IT as well as the ebay sites in those countries. I'll get there eventually!

·
Registered
515 Posts
He said this in another thread:
Both the front DTR/turn yellow and the new all clear side marker light set were done by Squadra Nuvolari. Will post pics of the side marker sets next week.

I googled it and found the website: http://www.squadranuvolari.com/

He must work there or something, because it doesn't look like custom made lenses come cheap. Since so many people want them maybe it would be affordable as a group buy...

1 - 20 of 172 Posts