Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to build a Bianco Sport online with the "Tessuto Marrone/Nero" color interior. no can do. I figured the only color that came with it was then "Tessuto Nero/Nero". WRONG.

FYI, you CAN apparently order a Bianco with the "Marrone/Nero" color interior as I saw one in the local FIAT Studio.

so it seems the online 'build your own' is not completely accurate, so before making up your mind on what you want to order/build, PLEASE contact your local FIAT Studio for the correct information.

also, some of the package prices on the Sport are incorrect. for example, if you order a "Safety & Comfort Pkg" and the "Safety & Convenience Pkg", you're not getting charged twice for the 'Alarm System' nor if you order a 5sp, are you getting charged for the 'Heated Seats', an option only available on the 6sp Auto.

again, for correct pricing, options and color availability, SEE YOUR FIAT STUDIO! :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yup, my 500 pretty much proves both of your observations. You can have the Tessuto Marrone/Nero in a Sport Bianco - mine does (BTW it's beatiful). And the "Safety & Comfort " and the "Safety & Convenience" packages do show up online as $400 each even when ordered together, but on my window sticker the price of one of them dropped to $200.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I'd like to see a picture of this interior

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts