1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
seats. Gauge font.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
You mentioned suspension, and bumpers, side skirts, but it also has bigger 16" wheels, red calipers, spoiler, fog lights standard, Bose sounds system standard, the brochure says chrome exhaust tip, but i never checked that. Different seats, and yes the instrument cluster has a different style on the font and layout of the speedo and tach (pop and lounge share a the same style, sport is different). To be honest i actually like the style of the speedo/tach on the pop and lounge and want to swap mine.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Rear spoiler, rocker skirts, 16 "tires & wheels, front and rear bumpers, fog lamps, Sport Suspension exhaust chrome and muffler, red painted brake calipers, speedo cluster, leather seats and the Bose 7 channel sound system.
and available Tom tom nav.

Don't know if you can get power sunroof, heated seats, and climate control in a Pop model too.

Go here to compare.............

http://www.fiatusa.com/hostc/models/CUX201201/bmo/selectModel.do

·
Registered
12 Posts
Early run pops did not have the chrome tips but now they all do. The seats in the sports are not actually leather unless you paid the extra for them. They do feel like leather however and the micro fiber insert is designed to hold you in the seat during cornering.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Why would anyone want leather seats? They're hotter, and don't hold you in when cornering aggressively.

Cloth seats, and Scotchguard works best

1 - 20 of 28 Posts