Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day 500 lovers , was wandering , if anyone here has fitted spotlights to the front of their car ,ike the 4 inch ones The (dare I say ) Minis have give them that rally look , if so does anyone have any idea if there is a bracket available to fit them as The care is all fibreglass at the front ? be appreciated if anyone has any ideas, many thanks.
mycar9.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would just love to fit two 4 inch chrome spot lights on the front , but it looks like there is no way of doing so ,, serched the internet for brackets ot fixing kit , but sadly nothing any ideas would be appreciated , many thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would think any fabrication shop could bend a set of brackets, as far as mounting use the bumper mounting bolts, should be an easy fix.

Cyncial

·
Registered
14 Posts
I run a set of Hella 6" ValueFit lamps mounted to semi-custom brackets bolted to the bumper — not the bumper cover itself. To do this, you would have to cut away some of the front plastic. I cut mine out already and inserted a mesh grille, so it wasn't a big deal for me to do. You may not want to cut up your 500. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not that technically minded , but it sounds like it may be the only answer , many thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts