Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Saturday (10-08-2011) I spotted a white with red top Fiat 500 on Route One heading north in the West Windsor Princeton part. I too was going north. It looked really nice. The driver was a lady with a younger girl (daughter?). :cool:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw an all white Fiat 500 going into the Risoldi's parking lot in Hamilton / Mercerville New Jersey. I was in a little deli across the street from the parking lot. :)

I am hoping that as gas prices go up, I will be seeing more little cars; especially the Fiat 500. :)

·
Registered
962 Posts
I see a blue and white Fiat parked next to each other in Hoboken when I go to work in the morning. There is also a white/red top convertible in North Bergen NJ.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw an all black Fiat 500 near the Wawa convenience store (I forgot the name of the little shopping center) on Quakerbridge Road in Mercerville NJ (close to Hamilton NJ). It looked really nice. (today - 03-07-2012 in the AM).

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw an all yellow Fiat 500 (I am pretty sure it was a Fiat 500) turning onto Quakerbridge Plaza Road from Quakerbridge Road in Hamilton/Mercerville NJ. :)

I am hoping more will be seen in these parts. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw a brown Fiat 500 today (or was it yesterday? I am not sure). It was a dark brown. It looked nice. I think it was on Route 130 near Trenton, I see a dark green one on Village Road when I come home from work. I work on Quakerbridge Plaza road off Quakerbridge Road in Mercerville / Hamilton NJ. My car is noticeable since I drive a 2008 Smart Fortwo that is blue and silver. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I saw a silver Fiat 500 drive south on White Horse - Hamilton Square Road in Hamilton New Jersey. It went past Robert Wood Johnson Hospital of Hamilton. He was driving south.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts