Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends,
This is Mario Goldstein and I've spent years as an auto mechanic, making a decent living.

About five years ago, I realized that the real money was in spray painting and auto body work. I took a cut in pay at first, just to learn the skill. Since then, I've never looked back.

Today I have my own shop, and not to brag, but I make an excellent living doing something I truly enjoy.

I'm going to share with you everything you need to know to make any car (or motorcycle or semi-truck for all that matter) look like show quality, but first, I want to straighten a couple of things out...
It looks like art, but its really a skill that anyone can learn...So if interested please check out http://bit.ly/learnspray-painting

·
Registered
84 Posts
What a nice link; a lot of BS before he gets to the point: he wants money for his "secrets" !

So - this is a hidden commercial - what is the site policy for that ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
From the TOU:
  • Use the Web Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
  • Use the Web Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Web Site, to visit another competing Web Site, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
This specific user basically posted short responses to existing threads to get up to 10 and then posted two ads. Reported.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts