Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the sprint booster from 500madness? I wonder if its worth it. I heard is noticeable on the auto more than the 5 speeds. If anyone has installed it, your review is appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone tried the sprint booster from 500madness? I wonder if its worth it. I heard is noticeable on the auto more than the 5 speeds. If anyone has installed it, your review is appreciated.

Thanks.
Yes please let us know I was curious too. There is still a delay even in sport mode and I want to know if this can fix it.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
same here too. I've dealt with Boris at 'smartmadness' in the past and they deliver what they promise, so I have no reason to believe this is no different. my car won't be here for another couple weeks, but I'm considering ordering it in advance, just so I can have it ready to go.

if anyone gets one installed, pls post your results. looks like '500 Madness' maybe have a few buyers! :D

·
Vendor
730 Posts
same here too. I've dealt with Boris at 'smartmadness' in the past and they deliver what they promise, so I have no reason to believe this is no different. my car won't be here for another couple weeks, but I'm considering ordering it in advance, just so I can have it ready to go.

if anyone gets one installed, pls post your results. looks like '500 Madness' maybe have a few buyers! :D
Thank you! Hope we keep delivering what we promise and do not disappoint.

In regards to the SB... We have a 30 day money back guarantee. Try it, use it and if you are not fully satisfied return it for a refund. So, it is a can't loose mod! :)

·
Vendor
730 Posts
^^ using the SprintBooster on a 5MT would you notice any difference?
Yes, you can feel the difference on a 5MT. We have a Prima and a 500c and both have a manual transmission. We have a Sprint Booster on the Prima, but did not get a chance to install one in our 500c before it left for the FIAT Freakout.

We were going to install one in the 500c, but then sold out and by the time the new shipment came in the cars were already picked up and on their way.

Is it as big of a difference on the manual as it is on the automatic? Not as much, but you can still tell the difference. You can blind fold me and put me in both cars with manuals and I (and most others) will be able to tell you right away which one has a Sprint Booster installed.

We have had about a 50/50 mix of (manuals/automatic) Sprint Boosters that we have shipped out and no one has returned one yet.

·
Vendor
730 Posts
any specials for CAI and SB bundles? or group buys?
phattbam,

We are still waiting to get approved from the administrators here to be a Vendor here, so I really cannot promote deals, products or discounts on this forum.

We post information here, answer product questions, but do not offer sales or promotion on any product on this forum. I do not want to upset the moderators or the owners of the forum.

I hope you understand. :)

·
Vendor
730 Posts
500 madness. my apologies. I was didn't know you were not a sponsor on this site yet.
Not a problem. :)

That is the reason why we are not doing any promotion of any products or services on this forum.

We are here to simply help out and answer any general questions our fellow 500 owners may have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts