Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everywhere i look they show the new US Abarth with the "optional" 17" anthracite (or white) wheels. So it makes me wonder if those are "optional" what does the standard wheel look like? Anyone know?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm pretty sure these are it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
What are those 16"? Look good.
If those are the us spec stock Abarth wheels they are indeed 16's. Not a bad look,wish they had more than one color...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Yuk

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The 16" don't look bad. The question is whether they will look too small for the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I don't like them. The center cap makes them look cheap.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The 16" don't look bad. The question is whether they will look too small for the car.
16 is the standard size on the sport and they don't look too small, i was thinking about buying some of these European Abarth wheels, to replace my Sport wheels, thats why i was asking.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
16 is the standard size on the sport and they don't look too small, i was thinking about buying some of these European Abarth wheels, to replace my Sport wheels, thats why i was asking.

THOSE looks great (they are 17"). That would be choice.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Have to agree with Fiat for Life, those 17 inch 'Petal' wheels from Europe look better than the U.S. model standard 16 inch. Also think when looking at both 16 and 17 inch side by side on the Abarth, the 16's look too small. Just sayin'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts