Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Pop, manual, Abarth springs, kyb gas a just rear, zonker short shot air filter, Sprint booster
207 Posts
I've had good experiences with Ralphs in Vancouver and soundsgood in Burnaby and poor experiences with best buy but that was a long long time ago. I'd ask yourself, is it really something you need? I find that the Fiat isn't nor was it designed and intended to be a super quiet interior so talking on phone at highway speeds is not great. And I not a fan of cutting/connecting wires unless very well proven and tried for specific application. The Fiat's aren't the most common car and less so for audio mods. I also hate electrical issues of any kind. So if i was to alter any stock electronics I'd really make sure of what and who and why. .but that's just me of course....sorry to be so negative and maybe i being paranoid and you'll have a great and long lasting install..i hope...

·
Registered
2012 Fiat500 Lounge, Automatic
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
I mostly agree with your points :)
I use car my for work, getting around town, so having a better stereo interface and nav system would be ideal. Being able to take calls is also pretty helpful, but airpods mostly solve that problem.

I'm going to check with Ralphs and SoundsGood if they have specific experience with Fiats before I commit to anything.

Appreciate the advice, as always :)

I've had good experiences with Ralphs in Vancouver and soundsgood in Burnaby and poor experiences with best buy but that was a long long time ago. I'd ask yourself, is it really something you need? I find that the Fiat isn't nor was it designed and intended to be a super quiet interior so talking on phone at highway speeds is not great. And I not a fan of cutting/connecting wires unless very well proven and tried for specific application. The Fiat's aren't the most common car and less so for audio mods. I also hate electrical issues of any kind. So if i was to alter any stock electronics I'd really make sure of what and who and why. .but that's just me of course....sorry to be so negative and maybe i being paranoid and you'll have a great and long lasting install..i hope...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts