Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiat's stero stopped working today. I have a 2012 sport with sirrus and navigation. I was getting ready to shut my car off when my gf called and I hit the "blue and me" button on my screen on my iphone when it rang. I happened to have the phone in my hand when it rang is the only reason I hit the option on my phone. I have an iphone 4s if that matters. Now my radio won't work. It just says phone and none of the buttons on the stereo do anything. When I turn the car on it plays for a split second because I have a media stick in the USB slot. I plays for half a second then stops. On my navigation screen I can change the songs...etc, but nothing happens on the stereo. I am boggled. I I wasn't at work right now, I would disconnect my battery. That is the only thing I can think of to do. The voice bluetooth works, I can still make calls and use it, the stereo just does not go off of phone. Any ideas?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had a similar problem, different phone / car setup overall, but I had the "phone" stuck message and none of the stereo options work. I disconnected my battery for 10minutes and everything was basically "soft" reset.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a similar problem, different phone / car setup overall, but I had the "phone" stuck message and none of the stereo options work. I disconnected my battery for 10minutes and everything was basically "soft" reset.
Thank you so much you're helping a lot of people I didn't know where to turn to I've been without a radio for a month thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts