Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just came on here to find inspiration. My GF has just got herself a shiny 2011 ex-demo 500. It's a white 1.2 Pop model.

I'd like to get her something for it, but I'm kinda at a loss as to what I should get!

Any ideas/suggestions??

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Met her online=fuzzy dice
Kind of like her=custom key design
She puts out anytime=new wheels and tires

·
Registered
312 Posts
Lorvar you are the man!

Fizman if she's into shiny things I know I have seen some Swarovski key covers... Could be a thing.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I don't know, maybe a little model fiat to match her's?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey guys, just came on here to find inspiration. My GF has just got herself a shiny 2011 ex-demo 500. It's a white 1.2 Pop model.

I'd like to get her something for it, but I'm kinda at a loss as to what I should get!

Any ideas/suggestions??
I would have liked shiny door sills ($70?), a new leather handle for the liftgate ($38), embroidered floor mats like LocoGirlP's, a chrome gas cover like BatNBella's, maybe the flowery steering wheel cover like LocoGirlP's, maybe the shoulder pads across the seat belt...oh, I know! I would want the Seat Belt Buzzer option to be OFF. heh heh.

Four cones to mark off the Fiat when she parks it (haha).

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I would have liked shiny door sills ($70?), a new leather handle for the liftgate ($38), embroidered floor mats like LocoGirlP's, a chrome gas cover like BatNBella's, maybe the flowery steering wheel cover like LocoGirlP's, maybe the shoulder pads across the seat belt...oh, I know! I would want the Seat Belt Buzzer option to be OFF. heh heh.

Four cones to mark off the Fiat when she parks it (haha).
So something shiny, leathery, flowery, padded, silent and private when it needs to be. You just described another woman for him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.