Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys I'm Roberto from Supersprint. Are we talking about the US model? We're going to have an exhaust for that model, we already have the header and sports cat for this engine, but the backbox is different because the bumper is deeper so we need a longer endtip.
The exhaust you're intersted in is this one right?

We'll have both the oval and the dual round exhaust available soon.
Also, the muffler will probably be 304 AISI stainless steel so it'll be polished instead of painted black.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
You already have a header and a sport cat? You said for this engine but does that mean it will fit the US model?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I too would like some more info. Especially important to us is a sound clip via you tube. It seems these days as a real good demo of the sound will sell the most exhausts.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
If the header at $800 is any indication of price, I can hardly wait to hear the price on this. My guess, $599.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I didn't receive any notification from the forum...
We still don't have the exhaust for the US 500 1.4 as the distributor who had to send us a few measurement to make it disappeared...
We still need to get the length of the endpipes.
If someone would be available to take pictures from below the car and take some measurement, we can provide a custom exhaust for a 50% off price.
The full price of the oval rear exhaust is $ 422,00 + taxes and shipping.
For anyone available to do the things above I can sell it for 211 $ + taxes and shipping. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I didn't receive any notification from the forum...
We still don't have the exhaust for the US 500 1.4 as the distributor who had to send us a few measurement to make it disappeared...
We still need to get the length of the endpipes.
If someone would be available to take pictures from below the car and take some measurement, we can provide a custom exhaust for a 50% off price.
The full price of the oval rear exhaust is $ 422,00 + taxes and shipping.
For anyone available to do the things above I can sell it for 211 $ + taxes and shipping. Please send me a PM if you're interested.
I have my OEM pulled off, what do you need?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
So, is anyone still interested in this item? Heading to Italy next week and stopping off at Supersprint. Anyone interested in a racing header? Budget?

Our header has the catalytic converter built in, so this would be a cat delete item which wouldn't pass emissions, Maybe I can figure out a way to incorporate a 200 cell free flow cat in there.

Let me know your interests and I'll run it by them.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
bump, more feedback guys

1 - 20 of 62 Posts