Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this going to be up soon? I haven't seen admin up on this site yet. :D

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Hello,

We have been sending emails and PMs for over 2 months now trying to get someone to tell us how to become a supporting vendor and no one is responding back.

Please help!

Respectfully,

500 MADNESS

www.500MADNESS.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It takes a while, I don't think a proper admin comes around very often to check on this site. Try emailing the main network site.

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Thanks guys for the help,

We have been trying for a while to get someone to respond and got someone to finally respond last week.

We were told that because we also have a forum on our site we cannot become a paid vendor here and we cannot contribute to the site unless we take down our forum because it is being looked at as competition to this forum.

We have tried to explain to the admins of this site that our main business is our online store and our walk in facility. We do not run our own forum to compete with this one or any other forum. It is there for our customers as a resource for assistance and to help us share more details on products, installations and information on us and our fellow partners who help develop products for us.

Over time we plan to set it up as an online "How to" forum for help to those that choose to customize and personalize their 500.

Our forum was set up when we first launched and is there simply as another resource for fellow 500 owners. We have invested way to much time and money in it to simply shut it down.

Other 500 forums that we contribute to do not have an issue with it, but the admins of this one do. I hope we can work it out with them and I truly hope that they see us as a contributing member of the community and not as competition.

We have appealed their decision and hope that they change their minds. We would love to participate here and assist our fellow drivers.

If all the sudden you see us disappear from this forum you can probably assume that we were banned or were asked to not post here anymore.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hope that you guys stay here, this site is a resource for 500 owners and would suffer without your knowledge and input.

FWIW, I don't see the 500 Madness site in any way competing with this site, they are two completely different animals.

So a bump for you and a nod to admin to let you stay and contribute your knowledge and experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts