Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a tease,

Adapters should be arriving this Friday, then I will tease some more with some test fit images.

Specs:

16 x 8.5 Final ET 18

Tires on order, Falken 205/40/16

Dying to get these on!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
look like bar stools,lol.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another Teaser ;) Machine shop just informed me that I will be receiving these Monday, So test fit next week :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
spinners....i knew somebody would put them on the Fiat congrats on taking the plunge....

·
Registered
312 Posts
ahh come on we need more pics!!!

oh and are you selling your previous setup?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures of the adapters that arrived today! Test fitting tonight if the weather holds out ! more pics to come

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some minor adjustments are being made to the adapters,

Ordered a set of Falken 912, everything should arrive back on Wednesday, then the assembly beings.

More pictures to come once the car is all together!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really wish I could show you guys more, but the Adapters had to go back for re-work, the machine shop but the incorrect thread pitch :(
On a better note, Tires are being mounted on the wheels tomorrow morning so some new shots to come soon.

The adapters should be back in my hands by Monday or Tuesday

·
Registered
312 Posts
booooooo!!!!

j/ks, I've havent had any experience with 4-5 bolt adapters, have you run them before? any safety issues?

Can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have ran them in the past, no safety issues as long as they are made professionally with high quality materials, and not just bought off ebay

Minimum on 4-5 adapters is a 20mm thickness tho, conventional 4-4 or 5-5 adapters can go as thin as 15mm.

booooooo!!!!

j/ks, I've havent had any experience with 4-5 bolt adapters, have you run them before? any safety issues?

Can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
312 Posts
nice I like the stretch!

now no more teasers lets see the face!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In the process of painting the wheels, perhaps if im feeling anxious this evening I might spoil the surprise and post the faces before I get them on the car

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
In the process of painting the wheels, perhaps if im feeling anxious this evening I might spoil the surprise and post the faces before I get them on the car
Naw, don't spoil it. Show them only on the car.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.