Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test drove a Rosso Pop today and loved it! It was so much fun to drive and had a lot more zip than I expected. It has the sunroof and they will include chrome mirror caps, gas cap, and chrome accent for the hood so that it looks like the old Fiats. Now I just have to decide to go through with the deal. Don't think it will be very difficult.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I test drove a Rosso Pop today and loved it! It was so much fun to drive and had a lot more zip than I expected. It has the sunroof and they will include chrome mirror caps, gas cap, and chrome accent for the hood so that it looks like the old Fiats. Now I just have to decide to go through with the deal. Don't think it will be very difficult.
I test drove different ones for a total of 5 times. Different roads, different weather days, top down, various speeds and any variable I could think of. Glad I bought it and don't care what others say about it.

Reactions: johnboy60

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am one to switch through cars with some frequency, but I love mine. I saw the Veloster on the road the other day, and have heard of the Turbo version that will be coming out. If I had a different car, I would be getting the itch, but I just love the style and the driving fun of it so much I wouldn't think of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts