Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just signed for an Espresso Sport with sunroof + navigation. It has not been delivered yet, (should be another week or so) but I did not want someone else to snatch up this car as 5 speed espressos with brown interiors are pretty hard to find here on the east coast. so, yeah... congrats to me.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME to the forum. great selection. not only is the color different but 5sp's seem to be a bit on the scarce side as well.

pls post some more pics of your 500 when you get it home! :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I was working with another dealership and for whatever reason they didn't contact me when the 5 speed Espresso sport we talked about got delivered. I was watching their inventory so I had just planned to stop by that weekend but it was gone before I got there. I was not going to let this one get away so easy =)

I have been here for a while but finally got the unicorn I was chasing =P

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Espresso looks great on this car.:cool:

I considered one when I was shopping for my car. Brown interior with a 5 speed as well.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was surprised that it was easier to find Sports with brown interiors in every color other than Espresso =P

I really like Mocha and Oliva with the brown interior as well, and after seeing a Chiaro/brown in person that combo started growing on me.

But Espresso is my first choice and I am pretty thrilled to find exactly what I was looking for.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did you test drive one with nav unit? If not you should try it first. I wanted nav in mine, but changed my mind once I saw how much it blocked the view of the road. Love the design, but bad placement.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it wasn't a special order, it has been 'in transit' for almost a month now. I had talked myself out of the sunroof thinking I would never find a 5 speed Sport in espresso with the moreno interior that wasn't over optioned.

this is the only dealer I have seen on the east coast ordering 5 speed Sports with sunroof / nav and no other options. They have a Rosso on the lot and a Grigio coming in with the same configuration.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Should of ordered from the dealer in Somerville NJ. I think it would of been much closer to PA. Plus they are very nice there.

Don't forget your break in period: keep it under 55 for the first 300 miles. That mean the entire drive home! :(

I'm taking a road trip 2 days after recieving mine, so I'm in the same boat.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Should of ordered from the dealer in Somerville NJ. I think it would of been much closer to PA. Plus they are very nice there.

Don't forget your break in period: keep it under 55 for the first 300 miles. That mean the entire drive home! :(

I'm taking a road trip 2 days after recieving mine, so I'm in the same boat.
Break in period? Really?
Well, thank God for leasing :p

Sent from my Thunderbolt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts