Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first car, which I got about one year ago, is a 2016 fiat 500x easy. And she, although very clearly haunted by the spirit of an old Italian lady (we’ll call her Bambina), and chock full of engine and door issues, was my baby. She was white, with a red and black interior, and she was gorgeous. The perfect pimp-mobile for a 17 year old girl who needed motivation to show up to work. I loved her, and I loved driving her.
Yesterday, on my way to work, just as I got on the bridge, the cars in front of me slammed on the brakes, and I was unable to stop in time. I am a very safe driver, and always pay attention to the road. In return, Bambina saved my life and kept me fairly intact. I have a seatbelt burn, and some gnarly bruising on my legs, but nothing broken. The airbags went off, but my nose did not break. I was able to walk after, and today I am alive because that little SUV treated me as lovingly as I treated it. Thank you my wonderful fiat, for being the best car to approach the beginnings of adulthood in, and for keeping me alive! I assume there is no way to save her, and that she is totaled, but I will never forget her.
Wheel Cloud Sky Tire Car

1 - 1 of 1 Posts