Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my euro part contacts and found some headlight options. let me know if any of these interest you:

I recognize that the Audi style LED / BMW halo look is not going to appeal to everyone and the euro beam pattern may differ from the light output most of us are used to.

I also came across some LED tail lamps but they were not that attractive.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there wasn't much of a response before so I didn't follow up on it.

I will try to get some pics with the headlights lit up, wiring info, close up pics of mounting points, etc. Hopefully the response I get answers all questions and not just 1 or 2...

LED tail pics coming soon.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

there were also clear versions of the stock tail lights and dark lense versions of those as well, I will look for better pics later.

close up of mounting:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade but Meeh, prob with the head lights that they are angel eyes which considered Rice if not on a bmw and the tails are very similar to alteza look which is not my cup of tea, but of course to each his own. i wish there were LEDs along the line of the new GTI R look in essence not execution.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for your feedback, just showing the forum here what aftermarket parts exist and gauging interest. that being said, taste is subjective, and if your purpose is to tell everyone else what their cars should look like, thanks but no thanks =)

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
i don't really understand why the headlights have a turn signal and i guess the LED sections can be wired standalone or im assuming they could be running lights. So why is there all that extra stuff in there when the turn signals and running lights are in a different spot. I agree that all it really needs is to have the factory insides smoked or blacked out. And yes you were correct the taillights look cheap. Why does everyone always try to take a departure from the factory style.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
These would look great on my 94 integra.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

I'm keen in the black led tail light and front projector lamps.. How much would these cost?

Are they suitable for the RHD Fiat 500?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
i don't really understand why the headlights have a turn signal and i guess the LED sections can be wired standalone or im assuming they could be running lights. So why is there all that extra stuff in there when the turn signals and running lights are in a different spot. I agree that all it really needs is to have the factory insides smoked or blacked out. And yes you were correct the taillights look cheap. Why does everyone always try to take a departure from the factory style.
Because in Europe where our headlights are located are ONLY the LOW beams and the TURN signals. The HIGH beams are located where the NA DRLs and TURN SIGNALs are mounted. DOT won't allow them to do that in the U.S..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts