Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fiat 500 Carbon
A not particularly spectacular Mopar effort. Cool mat paint and trim features but it seems like they are keeping their powder dry until the Abarth car intro at the LA Auto Show.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Agreed. Yuck.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Don't like the headlights, but LOVE the paint! Interior is cool. I'd prefer a different pattern, but the blue piping is nifty.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
There's two threads on the same topic, one needs to be wiped.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
What is wrong with you people....lol. Love the satin look and I used to have the tinted lights all around and it looked amazing, I have a feeling it just doesn't come through too well in pics.
It's not about the color. In the end, they had an opportunity to show us what they can offer, is the paint job an option? Probably not. Therefore I am not impressed. Where are the options? Why is this so plain looking?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well if you guys thought they were going to shoe horn a Viper V10 in there I think you were hoping for a bit too much. You will never see too radical a project by the main manufacturers you need the speed/custom shops to go there. That being said I think the car is pretty nice, lots of subtle mods and details, lots of carbon work (carbon abarth rear spoiler is nice) and the wheels have a nice BBS CK look to them. Obviously we cannot see all the performance parts and I think the interior still needs work but overall I think it is a positive representation of what can be done to a Fiat 500 with out going too over the top.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Not a big fan of satin paint jobs. Looks good on bicycles. Just looks like primer sprayed on. Like a car unfinished.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I like all the dark trim, door handles, rear lid piece and i like the headlights and turn indicators, thats the first thing im going to do with my 500 is get rid of all the chrome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts