Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where have you been? Man, this site is sleepy and behind on the news by days and weeks!

There have been at least 3 or 4 non-Primas sold so far, and none of them from Milwaukee. Most open dealers have a couple to sell.

A previous post included video of the first person to get their Prima--as though it just happened. That's old news too.
Try to keep up, folks.

(I know, most of the posts are spam anyway)

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
Where have you been? Man, this site is sleepy and behind on the news by days and weeks!

There have been at least 3 or 4 non-Primas sold so far, and none of them from Milwaukee. Most open dealers have a couple to sell.

A previous post included video of the first person to get their Prima--as though it just happened. That's old news too.
Try to keep up, folks.

(I know, most of the posts are spam anyway)
Thanks for saying that. I was going to say something, but these last few posts made me think I was in a parallel universe, and I was not sure what the rules are there.

So here we go, back to the present: 1) There are many cars arriving to the coastal areas of the United States of America. 2) Cars that have been ordered are coming in a couple weeks - I already know the VIN number of the one I ordered. 3) The price of the cars is the web site price plus $500 shipping. 4) If your dealer is connected to the online Fiat reservation network, you will get your car in a finite amount of time. So call and ask. 5) If you don't want to follow through with your Prima Edizione, you can get a Mini Cooper for the same price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for including this info--though I would like to clarify two things.

1)"The price of the cars is the web site price plus $500 shipping"
Not necessarily. The Fiat website is kind of screwed up. The safety and sound package is actually $200 when combined with the safety & convenience package (notice how "safety" is in there twice?). They won't charge you twice for the alarm.

2)"If you don't want to follow through with your Prima Edizione, you can get a Mini Cooper for the same price."
Sort of. A base mini (no added features) is $20,100 +delivery ($700) = $20.8K. So, $1,300 more.

Just some technicalities.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for saying that. I was going to say something, but these last few posts made me think I was in a parallel universe, and I was not sure what the rules are there.

And I thought it was only me that was living in the Twilight Zone. I watch all of this unfold and in some cases it makes as much sense as most of my dreams do-tied somehow to reality but not so much.

As I see that people are picking up or getting firm delivery dates on their production versions my PE is stuck in never never land where the dealer has it but is not 'allowed' to sell it. So then I ask myself why I just don't go down and order or pick up a Fiat I really want and then I think that a PE is so very special, so I don't.

This is great theater in some weird and wonderful way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts