Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And it's mine.

Scored a 2019 5-speed manual with 600 miles on the odometer (Yes, Its June 2021). The car was at a Fiat dealership in Ohio... They held onto it until November 2020, A collector bought it who then drove it handful of times until parting with it last week. Under full warranty and I'm debating extending it with a genuine FCA MaxCare warranty. The car is like new, as new as you can get. After having 2 vintage Mini's and a Ford Cortina I fell in love with that nimble car feeling again after my wife picked up a 2017 500e last month for a local car. The Abarth will be here July 2nd on a covered transport. Seeing as there's not much activity here on this site I will update this posting as time goes on, showing mods and upgrades.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Trip computer Speedometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
884 Posts
Beautiful!

Reactions: Clean500

·
Registered
2013 Pop, manual, Abarth springs, kyb gas a just rear, zonker short shot air filter, Sprint booster
157 Posts
Just love the darn things! Lots of "flaws" but imo, "character". It's genius. You can tell the designer made trade offs. But they seem to be the exact ones I would make. Such a small little car that, to me, astonishes what it does. Little things that most never care, realize or can be annoyed by, I love. Like how the hatch only needs be closed by dropping from 2 inches high. Some people (me in the past, when i was a bit less dumb) slam it or drop from almost fully open, then complain it breaks or the latch bends... paint quality to me is fantastic. Doors close with a thud (how is that even possible in such a small car I ask myself every time). I have a Pop but quite familiar and drove the Abarth a lot. Thing rips. Didnt like 500s much when came to NA but sold them a few years ago and realize their charm. Even the driving position so many reviewers complain about. No telescopic steering or steering wheel too far away blah blah blah. Tilt seat back a bit more than usual (which also helps bec back end so close and not irs - so hard bumps spread out instead of on tailbone up spine), and shuffle steer (which I think most if not all italian cars best driven). Seating position become perfect. Heal and toe with sport button on (or controller), and everything falls perfectly into place. Street driving becomes a dance of minimal effort and driver input (just what is required, nothing more). Track driving obviously different where need be closer to wheel (to catch and balance constant oversteer to be quick) so legs get bent up but that sacrifice for tracks understandable and acceptable in my mind. Anyways I could go on like this for a few hours. Hope you enjoy the heck out of it. Best place to hold wheel is left hand 7:30, right hand on shifter or right arm on armrest, chilling. Oh, and don't be like my neighbor (with loud exhaust) who doesn't drive a manual well (blips throttle at wrong times for no reason or hard on throttle just after cold start up) - jk!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a black 2019 which I found in June 2020 on a dealer lot...I thought I was the last one! I spent a long time searching online (in the middle of Covid). Love the Colosseo gray with the white stripe. Enjoy it when it comes...the sound is like no other!!! People don't know what to make of it when it roars up a hill, lookin' so cute an' all but sounding like a muscle car gone mad.

·
Registered
2015 Fiat 500 Sport
30 Posts
And it's mine.

Scored a 2019 5-speed manual with 600 miles on the odometer (Yes, Its June 2021). The car was at a Fiat dealership in Ohio... They held onto it until November 2020, A collector bought it who then drove it handful of times until parting with it last week. Under full warranty and I'm debating extending it with a genuine FCA MaxCare warranty. The car is like new, as new as you can get. After having 2 vintage Mini's a Ford Cortina I fell in love with that nimble car feeling again after my wife picked up a 2017 500e last month for a local car. The Abarth will be here July 2nd on a covered transport. Seeing as there's not much activity here on this site I will update this posting as time goes on, showing mods and upgrades.

View attachment 110414
View attachment 110415
Nice car love Fiats they are lots of fun,

I have a 2015 Fiat 500 Sport, its my first Fiat I have owned and I just love my car. But my next one I want a turbo in it, I would like another one a newer model loved to own a 2021 love the new look in the interior so clean a slick. How did you find yours, I live in HB in California USA they stopped selling in CA in 2019. Help I've been looking on line and its hard enough to find a 2019.

Enjoy your new joy

Mykey

·
Registered
13,406 Posts
Nice car love Fiats they are lots of fun,

I have a 2015 Fiat 500 Sport, its my first Fiat I have owned and I just love my car. But my next one I want a turbo in it, I would like another one a newer model loved to own a 2021 love the new look in the interior so clean a slick. How did you find yours, I live in HB in California USA they stopped selling in CA in 2019. Help I've been looking on line and its hard enough to find a 2019.

Enjoy your new joy

Mykey

·
Registered
4 Posts
And it's mine.

Scored a 2019 5-speed manual with 600 miles on the odometer (Yes, Its June 2021). The car was at a Fiat dealership in Ohio... They held onto it until November 2020, A collector bought it who then drove it handful of times until parting with it last week. Under full warranty and I'm debating extending it with a genuine FCA MaxCare warranty. The car is like new, as new as you can get. After having 2 vintage Mini's a Ford Cortina I fell in love with that nimble car feeling again after my wife picked up a 2017 500e last month for a local car. The Abarth will be here July 2nd on a covered transport. Seeing as there's not much activity here on this site I will update this posting as time goes on, showing mods and upgrades.

View attachment 110414
View attachment 110415
Beautiful car man! Enjoy the heck out of it! Last year Jan 2020 I bought a used 2012 Sport with manual transmission and with 36K on the odo. Man that was a fun car. Dirt cheap too when I bought it. Then July 2021 I decided to part with it because of the current situation with used car prices. I was able to sell it and basically only spend about 1K for the year and 6 months I drove it. Now I'm waiting on my Model 3 to be delivered (another long dream of mine). Basically I was able to have some fun with my little baby before it started having issues. I put in 20K in 18 months of driving. No problems what's so ever, just a new battery because the original from 2012 was still on it when I bought it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The transport carrier delivered it yesterday morning with 613 miles on the odometer. A quick wash to freshen it up, 8.8 gallons of fresh fuel at Chevron and then I proceeded to put 55 miles on it mashing through the valley. There is not one mark on the car, It is perfect!

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Sky Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 500e (Billet Argento), 2015 VW Golf Sportwagen TSI 5MT (Tungsten Silver), 2002 Honda VFR
826 Posts
Question is will extended warranty make any sense when fiat goes on the wayside because I feel FCA is trying to kill the brand off in the US market. They don’t seem to be adding any new models and all their sales of current ones are crap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Question is will extended warranty make any sense when fiat goes on the wayside because I feel FCA is trying to kill the brand off in the US market. They don’t seem to be adding any new models and all their sales of current ones are crap.

They can't end your warranty because they go on the wayside....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts