Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't have my good camera, but this will do.

Can't wait for spring...

·
Registered
513 Posts
My wife and I were talking last week about how well they handle in the snow. I have never driven a vehicle that holds so well to the road when snow covered! It gets better with every new experience!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And to think I'm planning on doing coilovers this spring! I'll just have to pick and choose which days I drive next winter. Honestly, even with the stock ride height, the car was pretty low for this much snow.

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Its not that bad here yet. We had only about a 1" of snow. 15-18 degrees. Hate snow, love heated seats.

·
Premium Member
22,120 Posts
And to think I'm planning on doing coilovers this spring! I'll just have to pick and choose which days I drive next winter. Honestly, even with the stock ride height, the car was pretty low for this much snow.
Certainly a concern I have in mind...again luckily I don't have much snow and when it does come it doesn't remain for very long at all. Coils is planned very soon so this is now going to be constanty on my mind with the weather getting colder and colder.

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you're concerned about snow driving, one thing to consider when looking at the different coilover options is not only the drop limit, but also the height limitations. I'd imagine most coilovers will give you an option of being right around stock height if adjusted all the way up so you'd simply just have to adjust your height as the weather changes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts