2018 Abarth
Auto
670mi
Vibrant Ultra Quite resonator
Neu-f muffled performance axle back
Additional Sound deadening material.
Hood lift kit
Stock as a rock baby. Bullet proof

Ready to hit the streets with a fresh Prometeo skid plate and the protekt anti scrape pads
And fresh Firehawk Indys

It’s the scorpione silenzioso!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve also clear bra’d the side skirts and on the rear bottom bumper near tire spray.

I plan to keep this gem for a long time. It was actually bought and built for my wife. I’ve had a 2015 Audi s3 for the past 5 years with just 35k on the clock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sound deadening material covering the metal floor in the trunk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And I have those awesome Gen 4 tail lights on order from Bahn Brenner Motorsports. Just waiting for the harness to come from Italy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And to make it extra silent I removed the annoying seatbelt ding. Don’t want to hear anyone’s grief. Just sharing

·
Registered
855 Posts
If you're doing all this and keeping it I'd definetely clear bra the whole front of the car, whole hood, fenders, all lights, and side mirror caps. I've already done the rockers. Also if you lean on the rear bumper while loading stuff in the back, I'd get the rear middle two feet clear bra'd too. Although expensive at first, seven years later I'm quite happy. No stone chips anywhere--except the windshield. Car looks new.

Reactions: marktn1689

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks like a regular 1 tail pipe econo car.

That’s what lo scorpione silenzioso wants you to think...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here is a small taste of what the scorpione silenzioso sounds like. But this was immediately after having the ultra quite resonator installed. Now that it is broken in more it is even more silent. I will get more videos. I for sure hear an attempt at a pop. It is quite an interesting noise. Neighbors love it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts