Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cue Tom Petty.

Well, I called on my ordered car today and was told it's in production but has no status code yet...meaning it's slated to be made but they haven't actually started yet (so says the fiat person)
I ordered a Chiero Verde Pop 500C with a spare and black roof/interior and 5 speed

My dealer has a 500C Lounge in Chiero Verde with everything (including heated seats, Bose, SatNav.....with tan/white interior and tan top. It's an Auto and is due in next week.

I've decided to have them hold the Lounge for me. It's $5000 more but they've adjusted my trade almost $1000 to offset. So I'm cool with it. I'd prefer the 5speed but honestly, it's not something I want so bad I'll wait for.

So, perhaps this time next week I'll finally have a 500.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Duh, the one with the biggest ****.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uh, It's censored. I wanted to make sure you knew it said t its and not d ick.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been to Thailand. that's all I'm saying.

·
Registered
765 Posts
This thread started out so well...

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll hold out for a strong finish.

I'm trying to decide on wheels. I REALLY like the bronze Sparco Assetto Gara. They keep pushing the release date. Now it's 8/8

I might just go for a set of OZs. I really like the Allegerritas and the Leggenda, but white might be too much.

I've had 4 sets of OZs in the past and frankly, for the money...they are pretty good wheels. I just had finish problems on the gold set I had. I ended up having them powdercoated.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
17. I really like the way they look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts