Fiat 500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 736 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
To deactivate Economy Drive. Plug the USB flash drive in from Fiat, into USB slot in the glove box. Push Blue and Me button on the steering wheel. Say Economy Drive. She will pomp you to activate, or deactivate. Say deactivate. That turns the stupid thing off.

Or you can just press buttons, speaking works too, glad you got it figured out though either way. :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Couple of neat things I've not encountered on other cars:

You can make the EVIC display in Italiano if you wish.

You can establish different audio settings (treble, bass, balance, fade) for different sources (AM, FM, media, CD).
How do you make it in Italian? thats awesome!

·
Registered
962 Posts
If you get a flat tire and it's not repairable, you might have a hard time finding a replacement: in other words - buy a replacement now and keep it in your garage or house. Go to tirerack and see if you can get one if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interesting to find out the American version 500 is manufactured in Mexico and engine is made in Michigan :) but its got the heart and soul of an Italian ;-)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Interesting to find out the American version 500 is manufactured in Mexico and engine is made in Michigan :) but its got the heart and soul of an Italian ;-)
the Euro one is made in Poland not Italy.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I don't know if this is new or just an accident, but the other day i was on the phone with Blue & Me, and i turned off the car and took the key out and i was still talking through the car. So the phone was still connected and working even though the car was turned off. It was interesting.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
I don't know if this is new or just an accident, but the other day i was on the phone with Blue & Me, and i turned off the car and took the key out and i was still talking through the car. So the phone was still connected and working even though the car was turned off. It was interesting.
It won't last but so long (I think maybe 10-20 minutes) before it will cut off though, I found out just sitting there having a conversation for awhile before walking into a meeting, it cut out, my radio is set to stay on for 20 minutes after turning off the car so I manually turn it off usually unless I am sitting there after turning it off which happens when waiting for someone occasionally. Might be some other factor but I want to say it was just elapsed time that causes it to eventually cut the call from the car back to the handset.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I finally realized that I don't have to turn the car off, remove the key and press unlock to unlock the trunk... *facepalm*

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Sport button only changes transmission characteristics and assist in power steering in the Auto, but changes throttle mappings/engine response and power steering steering assist in the 5 speed.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
With the latest TOM TOM update, the blue&me TOM TOM shows the ground covered in snow...when it has snowed. I thought it was cool.

41 - 60 of 736 Posts