Fiat 500 Forum banner
741 - 746 of 746 Posts

· Registered
2017 Fiat 500e (Billet Argento), 2015 VW Golf Sportwagen TSI 5MT (Tungsten Silver), 2002 Honda VFR
929 Posts
all 4 of my windows are 1 touch up or down
My VW has it also but that car it has 2 levels of button pressure, push second click and auto down, half press is manual control. I hate how my Fiat automatically rolls all the way down without up click intervention.

· Registered
2013 Pop, manual, Abarth springs, kyb gas a just rear, zonker short shot air filter, Sprint booster
230 Posts
I am guessing (hopefull believing) my Zonker (k and n filter stuck directly onto throttle body) air filter mod gives me 5hp. But that only 5hp on my base model, no ac, no sunroof, no automatic transmission, Pop model which must be the lightest makes a noticable, worthy, much needed boost to overall enjoyment significantly more than i expected. Produces a little grin every run up the gears and brings out the Italian madness in how they made the 500 quite fun to drive.

· Registered
47 Posts
I've had my 2015 Abarth auto for a week now, I noticed while on the hoist the front wheels will still rotate while trans is in park , hand brake off, haven't tried to move vehicle while on the ground yet.
Also wish there was a way to luminate boost gage during the day like the dash.

· Registered
1 Posts
Likely it is just a safety implement that keeps the defrost from turning on while it is open and thus possibly being bunched up, that is pretty smart but I guess it doesn't know the difference in a little open and completely open, post more things I didn't know I was hoping for a list here...hehe.

741 - 746 of 746 Posts