Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a used 2013 500e here in Las Vegas it has 75000 miles on it. I own two Chevy bolts and love them both like to get the little Fiat 500e they trying to sell it almost $6,000 which I think is quite High tell me does the battery last long has anybody had problems with their battery over a 100,000 miles also how much do you think I should be paying for a car like that I really appreciate you guys informing me.

·
Registered
2013 FIAT 500e
2,466 Posts
The reports from around 25k miles of PROPERLY tested batteries indicate a little under 2.3% loss per 10,000 miles, & the lab tests show very linear loss, so at 100,000 miles I'd expect it to be down about 23%. So my own 100+ mile mostly-city range would be down to about 77 miles, which is still way more than my usual US-average 40-mile drive.

For price, I always check the sales prices in my area at CarGurus.com & note that all model years are virtually identical, with no changes to body, motor, seats, etc, only the center screen changed (added, then added to) You can use CarGurus "sell my car" feature, which I believe accounts for the actual local selling price, not just the asking price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That price is high for California. Really high. You might want to buy in CA and ship it...
That's exactly what I was thinking the person selling it was telling me what a great price it was at I was thinking no way the Blue Book is around $3,400 for private party on the average they trying to get way more thank you for your time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh, Ya! There's a 2015 with 50k mi for $6k, near Vegas: Link will probably expire soon
That's exactly what I was thinking the person selling it was telling me what a great price it was at I was thinking no way the Blue Book is around $3,400 for private party on the average they trying to get way more thank you for your time
I bought mine, a 2017, Black with 15+k miles on it for 10k and change. Owned it about a month and digging it a lot. I live in San Bernardino County.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a 2017 and loving it. Found it on CarGurus.com. Had it shipped in from California. Bought from Southern California Preowned. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts