Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
HELLO? You got one? Or you didn't? More pics! Full report!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I remembered your dad worked there and felt it was a matter of time before you get the inside track on the car. You did much better!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey would you look at the front passenger seat and see if it has a hidden compartment built into seat? thanks for the looksee!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
took the car out for another quick spin, this time on some twisty roads with a different suspension set up.
this thing is a **** of a lot of fun, way more fun than a dodge viper and only a fraction of the price. only thing i noticed that i didnt like was that when you have your right hand on the wheel, you cant really see the boost gauge/shift light.
also since i got home late and its already dark outside, i made this for you guys:

again, crappy phone quality but good enough.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Hey would you look at the front passenger seat and see if it has a hidden compartment built into seat? thanks for the looksee!
Low country:

I believe that there is..

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
took the car out for another quick spin, this time on some twisty roads with a different suspension set up.
this thing is a **** of a lot of fun, way more fun than a dodge viper and only a fraction of the price. only thing i noticed that i didnt like was that when you have your right hand on the wheel, you cant really see the boost gauge/shift light.
also since i got home late and its already dark outside, i made this for you guys:

again, crappy phone quality but good enough.
Sounds great!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
that was the first thing i checked when i sat in the car and there wasnt one.
the lounge models also dont have this option.

stock.
heres a better sound clip:

That's the rear of a Sport model.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.