Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long from the time a vehicle is listed as "This Vehicle In Transit" on the dealer's studio webpage has it been before you folks took delivery of your ordered 500's?

Ordered mine 07/05 and it appeared today.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
a little over 3 weeks. BTW, the car I ordered June 4 still hasn't arrived.

Reactions: Deron

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
5. I can't stand driving the same car to work everyday.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Mine arrived at the Memphis dealer today, 80 days after I placed the order on May 14. It will be ready for pickup on Thursday after free tint for waiting. Nearly all of the wait was transit time. These cars sit various places forever waiting for further transport.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
How long from the time a vehicle is listed as "This Vehicle In Transit" on the dealer's studio webpage has it been before you folks took delivery of your ordered 500's?

Ordered mine 07/05 and it appeared today.

your car was built July 29th. if all went well through Quality like mine apparently did, it would ship the next business day, August 1st.

in my case, my car was shipped July 5th and arrived at the dealer July 19th, exactly 2 weeks to get it from Toluca Mexico to Indy.

hopefully that gives you some idea. :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your car was built July 29th. if all went well through Quality like mine apparently did, it would ship the next business day, August 1st.

in my case, my car was shipped July 5th and arrived at the dealer July 19th, exactly 2 weeks to get it from Toluca Mexico to Indy.

hopefully that gives you some idea. :)
Cool, thanks.

Then it's to the upholstery shop for a custom leather interior and then to the detailer for tinted windows.

I'm hoping I finally get it around Labor Day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts