Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Add a couple more pics to meet the miminum requirements of the rules:
(see the administrator's initial post: http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1141)

Submissions must include:
  1. <LI itxtNodeId="68" itxtHarvested="0">3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. <LI itxtNodeId="67" itxtHarvested="0">Modifications list
  2. Link to build thread if you have one

*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Add a couple more pics to meet the miminum requirements of the rules
rules? who reads the rules? LOL :p

ok....I'll try it again :D

introducing "Gumby", born on the 4th of July and delivered on July 20th. he's a Sport model, finished in a beautiful Verde Chiaro with Nero/Grigio Interior. options include the Comfort & Convenience Pkg, TomTom Nav and the Aisin 6sp Automatic. current mods: 35% Tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked up the same color, nice to see I'm not the only one that picked the color because I think it's the best out of them all! I have not seen another in Canada, how about you in the USA?? See many in this color??

Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
Fuel Door Mopar
Pedals Sparco (Carbon Fiber)
Cold Air Intake Competizione Sport Tuning
Strut Tower Braces Competizione Sport Tuning
Drop Pro-Kit Eibach
Hair Horn 125 db Wolo
Wind Deflectors for Side Window WeatherTech
Window Tint