Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Tinted my Fogs, and Running lights, with a yellow film.

Was originally only going to do the fogs but decided to try it on the running lights as well - and I kinda like it!

I will be tinting my taillights red later this week will post pics of that then.

For those of you interested I purchased the film in a bulk sheet and cut out what I needed to tint the lights, the yellow film gives the fog lights a 3000k Yellow look....

without further adue pictures, and yes my car needs a bath!

After completing the first fog light:

IMG_2469.jpg IMG_2483.jpg

Day with the lights On, OFF and a Nigh time picture... *Note all bulbs are stock.

IMG_0173.jpg IMG_0175.jpg IMG_2475.jpg

Also received this in the mail today!

IMG_2497.jpg

I will get better pictures next week once I get around to it....

Film was purchased from NextMod in the Markham/Richmond hill area, If you have a any questions shoot em my way!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I thought about doing yellow bulbs in my fogs....like the looks and well, "Fog Lamps", if I'm correct, ARE suppose to be yellow.

as for your owners manual, they mailed it to you? did you not get one when you took delivery? did you get the red 'pouch' to keep it in? my owners manual came in a red pouch, along with all the other materials.

my Studio also supplied another black folder with a FIAT emblem on it, to put the other one in as well. enough room for my registration, insurance info, etc. :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about doing yellow bulbs in my fogs....like the looks and well, "Fog Lamps", if I'm correct, ARE suppose to be yellow.

as for your owners manual, they mailed it to you? did you not get one when you took delivery? did you get the red 'pouch' to keep it in? my owners manual came in a red pouch, along with all the other materials.

my Studio also supplied another black folder with a FIAT emblem on it, to put the other one in as well. enough room for my registration, insurance info, etc. :D

Hey yeah I love my yellow fogs!!

As far as the manual goes I received a red folder/pouch with the service book, a quick start guide and a cd with the full manual, I just wanted a print copy of the full manual to keep in the vehicle.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That looks great. Clean work, bud!

·
Banned
49 Posts
Looks great. Nice work. I tried to do my headlights, but the film seemed to be too thick to get it to conform the way I wanted. Can you post a link to where you bought your film?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Grigio500 sold his car so he's not on the forums anymore. I know he used to cut his own vinyl for interior and exterior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts