Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Abarth for little more than a year now. I have put not quite 19,000 on the Pirellis it came with and it is looking like I need to look for new tires. Looking at tirerack, there are not too many options for tires at the 195.45R-16 size. I was wondering if anyone might have tried the Michelins Pilot Sport A/S3 or Continentals ContiProContacts.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
My suggestion is to consider 205/45/16 size and take a second look at all the brands that will be available. I don't know where you're located so not sure if you can use Summer tires year round...sounds like perhaps not since you are looking at All Season tires.

I'd still consider 205/45/16's even for All Season tires.

Reactions: banditapollo

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

19K...I'm amazed as I managed just over 12K!

As for the Michelins, I have them and I really like them a lot. Wet or dry they grip well for street driving and they aren't too bad when you push them a little but they do like to squeal and let out a bit of smoke if you hit the corners hard enough. (So I'm told about the smoke by the driver behind me in this video).

This is on the Michelins... (here at home I can take a 20MPH exit at 40 in the rain and 50 in dry).

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
This is on the Michelins... (here at home I can take a 20MPH exit at 40 in the rain and 50 in dry).
Remind me to NEVER ride shotgun with you!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts