Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lowriders have always been part of the car customizing culture. Air ride has made it much easier to live with a really low car. Today's air ride kits and parts have a lot more development and refinement than they used to. I see no problem with air ride if you have the money and want a low car for style that can be raised at will. I think the whole "stance" thing is bit played out but nice wheels and a lowered ride height have long been popular customizations. I say go for it if you like it.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Looks cool when its not moving, but my big thing is having to raise and lower it all the time, and also being a small car, how much room does the tank and all the switches and such take up?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Car is still up for sale, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with it in the mean time;)

Also with the new Full replacement short shifter kit that is being developed by TWM Performance, It might change my mind about selling the car,

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks cool when its not moving, but my big thing is having to raise and lower it all the time, and also being a small car, how much room does the tank and all the switches and such take up?
As for room there is plenty of it, The tank can actually be mounted under the car in the back under the trunk area, there is a huge amount of space, as for the compressors and modules they can be easily hidden away in the side of the trunk leaving you with almost a full size trunk, as for the switches, it all depends what switch you decide on, but they can be hidden away in the glove box or beside the e-brake.

The only hard part on the 500 is finding a visible spot for the gauges, that won't always get in your way!

·
Registered
707 Posts
:bow: i was waiting for you to do that.. with an online handle like dumped500 it was just a matter of time. especially with the BBS RS inspired wheels, it looks good.

props

1 - 7 of 7 Posts