Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My TOM TOM is stuck on the volume screen. I can't get to accept inputs. I decided to let it die from battery drain hoping it would reset. No love. Powered up and BAM, volume adjust screen. My Studio already knows and has a brand new unit for me. Just asking if anyone else has experienced a similar issue.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Real men use paper maps that unfold the span of the interior cabin.;)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't use the TOM TOM for GPS! That's girlie. I use it to control my vast collection of Kylie Minogue MP3s.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did it! No luck. Shuts off, shows me the man with the backpack.......off. Restart....Volume!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I don't use the TOM TOM for GPS! That's girlie. I use it to control my vast collection of Kylie Minogue MP3s.
Real men use cassette tapes that are stored in the glove box, then they do the locomotion.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW, they sold my vert less than one week later.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fixed it. I used the in dash navigator settings to bypass it. THen I updated the software on the tom tom. Then added a homer simpson voice pack and a Mr T voice pack

no issues now!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
got my own issue with the TomTom now. started my car, did not power up. screen 'black'. on-off button lights up, but does nothing when I push it, hold it in, etc. also, unit is the same even if I remove it from the cradle and in my Evic, the "Navigation" menu is GONE.

anyone else have similar issues?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Where can I find a Navigation/8track player system?
I got one I'll make you a heck of a deal on. it includes an REO "Ridin the Storm Out" tape AND not one, not two but THREE State Maps of Delaware, West Virgina and Montana. should come in real handy for YOU!

but wait, there's MORE: if you buy today, I'll throw in Puerto Rico also! :p

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oddly enough, my TOM TOM left me in another state this afternoon. No GPS signal at all. I had to use my phone!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bet that's it. It got me there. Come time to drive home ...nothing! I got lo

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UPDATE fixed NOTHING!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts