Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ******,

You need to install an important software update on your TomTom device now (11.037). It is mandatory to install this software to ensure your device will operate as expected.

The new software is now available via MyTomTom. The update is straightforward. For instructions about how to update your device please go to www.tomtom.com/386.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are fully focused on keeping you on the road.

All the best,
The TomTom team
Anyone know what this fix does and why its mandatory?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am updating my TomTom now and will let you know. I have been having problems finding GPS signal previously. Perhaps it has something to do with that.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
There was an issue where people were losing connection and not getting it back. Probably related to that. Mr. Pickles had this issue.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I haven't plugged my Tomtom in to my computer, in a while. Was this a email, you got?

Just got the email...............

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't plugged my Tomtom in to my computer, in a while. Was this a email, you got?

Just got the email...............

It was sent out to effected TomTom models if you registered your device with TomTom.

Never had issues myself however updated. Don't forget to reset it holding the button for 30 seconds... I'm reading this is required for the update to take effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts