Fiat 500 Forum banner

Top 20 Highest Quality Cars by Segment: 2019

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ch196h 
#1 ·

The 2019 J.D. Power U.S. Initial Quality Study has been released, giving us a complete rundown of what the highest quality cars are by segment for this year.

Read more >>

See less See more
#3 ·
Okay, I call Bunk on that whole article. It reads like something that was written in a collaborative effort at the annual Failing Auto Brands convention for automotive marketing departments. Notice that Honda and Toyota models are suspiciously absent. Seriously, I see Kia, Mini Cooper, Chevrolet, Nissan. All of those brands manufacture cars that leave the buyers swimming in buyers remorse. Then we see BMW, Genesis, Porche, and Mercedes Benz, famous brands known to be expensive money pits just as soon as the "new" wears off or the warranty slips. What I've learned from this article is that AutoGuide is very likely a poor choice for anyone looking for honest information about which models or makes of a vehical will be a wise purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.