Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a 500e icon, 2022 model in the UK. I would like to be able to carry my electric bike on the car. Hence I am looking for a towbar to be fitted. However having difficulty finding one for a right hand drive car. Anyone been able to do this?

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately my bike is too heavy for this - 23kg. I do have the saris 3 bone carrier. However the bottom two feet hang over the shelf of the fiat 500e. Also it badly damaged the paintwork on my last car - a mini. Was hoping to find an alternative. Definitely couldn’t lift it onto the roof!

· Registered
171 Posts
Unfortunately my bike is too heavy for this - 23kg. I do have the saris 3 bone carrier. However the bottom two feet hang over the shelf of the fiat 500e. Also it badly damaged the paintwork on my last car - a mini. Was hoping to find an alternative. Definitely couldn’t lift it onto the roof!
Electric? It's a big problem. I got caught out too. Then lost the land I could ride on so it went away! With that one I used I put vinyl wrap on any surface it touched or might touched as the paint is very easily damaged.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts